Thursday, August 15, 2013

Thankful Thursday

How has your week been?

James and I have been enjoying a couple of days of quality time together while Chris has been away.  We've done really well together, which we always do, but I would have to say that it's been extra fun just enjoying my little guy.  We've been singing, dancing, being silly.... it has been great.  I love that little stinker so darn much.

After a few super busy weeks, I am thankful for the slow-down that I have experienced with this week.  Also, I taught PiYo Strength for the first time this week, and it was awesome!  (Remember how I told you that I got certified?)  Really, it went so well for being my first time and let me tell you, I am incredibly thankful for that!

Yesterday a very good and lovely friend of mine, Sunny, gave me a crash course in do-it-yourself home projects.  Oh my goodness am I ever overwhelmed!  But it's good.  Sunny showed me things she can do (okay, things I can do) that I never would have known.  This girl is so crafty.  Go check her out on Pinterest.  Thank you, Sunny!

Well, friends, super short today.  This mama has a lot to get done today.....

Tell me about something that has made you thankful this week.  Sometimes it's something huge, and sometimes it's the little things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!