Thursday, August 1, 2013

Thankful Thursday!

This week has been full of ups and downs.  Fortunately those "downs" were nothing compared to the grand scheme of life, and rather than dwelling on them, I'm going to focus on the positives, because that's all that really matters anyway, right?

1. I got great remarks from one of my supervisors at a time I really needed to hear them - yes!

2. I have secured 4 weekly classes for the first session of fall (the Y works in sessions, about 7 weeks at a time).  Add in a little subbing here and there, and this will be great!

3. I get to sub 2 cardio kick classes coming up - holy cow am I excited!

4. On Tuesday, I had my biggest and best class so far.  These ladies were many, and they were ready to WORK.  It was awesome.  Instructor's dream.  I'm pretty sure I'll see many of the same ladies this morning, so we should have a great workout!

5. Yesterday, Jennifer, a fellow #sweatpink sister, emailed me to let me know I had won a giveaway she hosted - I had completely forgotten about it!  On Sunday, September 15, thanks to the free entry, I'll be running the Color Run with her team (mind you, this is the real Color Run, which should be awesome!).  Thanks, Jennifer!

6. We have nothing scheduled for Saturday!  Nothing!  And I'm thankful for that because I will need the rest.

All right, so that's my list.

What's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!