Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Craziness! .... And a Happy Birthday!

I've been MIA for almost a week now - yikes!  I don't like that, but the past week has been nothing short of chaotic!  And just because yesterday was my birthday did not mean anything was slowing down.  But I did have a lovely - though VERY busy - day filled with many well-wishes and a few sweet gifts.

I love the WillowTree collection.  My mom almost always sends me one for a special occasion.
My birthday was no exception - love it!
Last year I had no cake, so Chris made sure I had one this year.
Marble cake and vanilla buttercream - yum!
Because I HAVE to include a picture of my cutie!  Almost 3 years to the day
we saw this little guy on ultrasound for the first time.  THAT was the best
present I will ever have.
Roses from my boys
An oil and vinegar bottle set - I love these!

I turned 28 yesterday.  18-year-old me would never have thought this is where I would be 10 years later.  Mind.  Blown.

Well, that's that for today - I taught at 5am this morning but surprisingly my energy is pretty good.  I've got to get and keep moving.  We have 2 sets of family coming into town beginning tomorrow, which we are VERY excited for, but I still have a LOT of work to do to get ready.

Once I have the house in order, I can't wait to share pictures with you!  And tell you all about the actual move, our furniture nightmares, and our lesson learned about what to do when you think your air conditioning is out (which, it wasn't, but little hands sure can cause problems!).  All stories for another day.

Take care, friends!  I can't wait to be back to blogging regularly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!