Thursday, August 8, 2013

Thankful Thursday - Coffee!

Short post today, but to the point!

I'm thankful for more than coffee, but that's a big part of it.  But I'll get to that.

I'm thankful for last night's BodyPump class.  I needed that booty-kicker.

I'm thankful that I can turn to PiYo Strength today, as I told you about yesterday, because after last night's booty-kicker, I need it.

I'm totally thankful that James and I only had to wait for the gas man at our new house yesterday for 2.5 hours.  Not bad at all - it could have been a 5-hour wait.  And James was really good.

It's still a few weeks out, but a week after moving into our new house, there will be not 1, not 2, but 5 family members coming to visit for Labor Day weekend!  I love, love, love that we have been blessed with an amazing house that can accommodate everyone.  I love hosting and I really can't wait for everyone to be here, plus we'll have a party that weekend with friends.  I look at it as the most amazing birthday present ever - awesome new house, and friends and family galore.  Nothing better.

On to the coffee - tonight I am going to the first women's coffee night with some wonderful friends who are part of this.  I have been very much looking forward to this night.  We all need community where we can be real with each other in a safe environment.  I am so, so excited for this!  If you are in the St. Louis area and want to connect, send me a tweet.

So, what can you share this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!