Thursday, August 22, 2013

Thankful Thursday!

If ever I come to a point in my life where I find it difficult to pick things that make me thankful, I know we'll have a problem.

With all the excitement from the mud run that my friends and I did, I didn't even get a chance to tell you that I got hired on at another gym!  I did my first true audition and it went really well!  I hadn't been nervous leading up to it, and then right before I went into the gym, the butterflies paid me a visit.  But it went great, I was hired, and I am thrilled about it!  It's a gym with MANY locations, and the one I really, really wanted to work at since joining it back in January and starting to study for my certification.  You know how it says in scripture that the works God begins in you, He sees to completion?  Perfect example.  Perfect.

Honestly, that really takes the cake for this week, but it has been a great week all around.  It might not seem like much to my non-instructor readers/friends, but I got to attend a BodyPump class on Monday, taught by one of my favorite instructor friends Sharon and it was awesome.  I needed to be able to just be a participant and it completely fed my fitness soul that day.  I also got to attend the same class last night with Chris and my good friend Kaitlin (aka Kay-Kay to James, whenever he decides to call her that), AND I get to go to Turbo tonight, also with Kaitlin.  I can't wait to get my hooks, uppercuts, and sumo burpees on!

Tonight, after Turbo, I get to go have coffee with my dear group of friends.  This will not disappoint, and I am very thankful it is happening tonight.

Tomorrow all of our new house items get delivered, and then Saturday we are officially moving in!!  I am so, so, SO thankful for you who will be helping us out on Saturday.  So thankful.

Oh, and obviously, I totally appreciate Paige for nominating my blog for the Liebster Award!  Thanks again, Paige!  That made for a really fun post.

And next weekend, we are going to have a house full of family.  There is nothing better.

What makes you thankful this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!