Wednesday, April 24, 2013

An Update....

I've been completely MIA this week finishing the final prep for my certification test this week.  I've studied and studied until I could study no more, and....

...in case you're wondering...

I passed!

Today, as I got ready to head to the testing site, in my head was, "the Lord your God will go before you."  So I prayed it.  And I felt strangely at peace yesterday and today, which then made me feel nervous because I thought that I should feel nervous and nothing else.

Its so easy to pray for God's "peace that passes all understanding" for everyone but ourselves, but that's the kind of peace I had.

Anyway, I'll just start rambling, but I wanted to share with anyone wondering that I did in fact pass that test.  Yay!  And if you were praying for or thinking of me, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!