Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Day 3 of the #Clean30 Challenge

I know I said I wasn't going to tell you every single day what I'm eating on this challenge, but right now I am loving my lunch.  And I have had a handful of people actually ask me more about what goes into the food plan (note, I refuse to use the word diet).  There's pretty much nothing to it, but its so delicious and satisfying that I have to share it with you... and I totally mixed it up and made it very un-pretty before taking a picture.  Oh well.

Last night I picked up my produce basket from Community Helpings Coop (LOVE this organization!), and got some perfectly ripened mangoes.  I love mangoes, but you can hardly ever find them in immediately edible condition at the grocery store.  But these?  These were perfect.  This is all I did:

1 cup plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
1/2 a mango
splash vanilla extract
1 tablespoon honey

Mix it up and enjoy!  This is the perfect lunch for my very busy day of class observations and other fun at the Y.  And its really taking care of my sweets craving for the moment.  And, the fact that my very-cranky-had-a-fever-last-night-and-this-morning-2-year-old is sleeping through my lunch doesn't hurt either!

We're halfway through the week, friends!  I hope its a good one for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!