Thursday, June 20, 2013

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for so much that I didn't know how to title today's post.

So much to be thankful for:

It looks like we will be unaffected by the government furlough.  That's HUGE.

I have a job interview next week!

I got a call back from a different job interview that I thought was not going to turn into anything (still waiting for details, but still, thankful!)!

Still making awesome progress in physical therapy.  Very thankful for a great therapist.

Working out with friends happens all the time now.  Nothing better!

We successfully phased out the pacifier and it hasn't been too bad.  Yes!

Old friends.  If you read this and think, is she talking about me?  Yes!  You know who you are.  I miss you and love you.

What are you thankful for today?  A lot has been happening to those around me on the job and home fronts, so I know we all have something.  That's awesome!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!