Thursday, June 13, 2013

Thankful Thursday - Friends!

Hello friends!

This has been a great week.  Some friends and I started the week off with great workouts on Monday and Tuesday, and on Wednesday, my two best friends from high school, Sara and Andrea, came to spend a night at our house.

It was the best!!!  To say that I am thankful for the time we spent together does not even scratch the surface.

Sara and Andrea, I have missed you girls so, so much.  We live less than 3 hours from each other and yet we don't see each other often enough.

But, I am so very thankful for the time that we had together.  When we were in high school, during the summer, every Wednesday (or was it Thursday?  I can't remember now), was "girls night."  We'd watch movies, go out to eat, go shopping, have sleepovers .... be ridiculous teenagers (pizza dough ball creations, girls?).  Those days hold some of my most treasured memories, and it was awesome getting to somewhat relive that, only as "grownups."

Anyway.  Very thankful for the day and evening we had..... and the fact that it included a sushi lunch only made things even better.  I had never had a mango roll before and it was divine.  Divine.  The look on Sara's face as she tried it was definitely worth not getting to eat my last piece (Sara = not a sushi fan).

I hope you've been having a great week!  What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!