Thursday, May 2, 2013

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful that James had a great night of sleep.  He was up a couple of times the night before and this mama needed some sleep.  I'm also thankful for a new friend introducing us to an AWESOME new park here.  Its completely gated and each area is great for James.  If you live in the St. Louis area, you should check out DeMun Park.  And oh yeah, we've been having absolutely BEAUTIFUL weather, which made getting out to the parks here extra awesome!

What are you thankful for today?

**Just FYI, Blogger is having some major issues with photo uploads (not for everyone, but some people, including myself), and apparently some commenting features.  I can post pictures using Blogger Mobile, but not from my computer.  Hopefully it gets fixed soon.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!