Thursday, October 31, 2013

October Foodie Pen Pals Reveal!

Happy Halloween!

It's the last day of the month, which also means that today is Foodie Pen Pal Reveal Day!  (Check out last month's post for the full details on the Foodie Pen Pal program, or just click on my badge to the right.)

Super short and sweet today - I'm teaching PiYo Strength this morning, and then I've got 2 very excited kiddos to get ready for a full afternoon and evening of Halloween fun.  But, I wanted to show my pen pal some love.  Also...... the brevity of this post may or may not have anything to do with the fact that most of my box is already gone......

This month I was paired with Chris from A Kitchen Hoor.  This girl has an amazing recipe collection.  Chris sent me a box FULL of goodies, including a candy corn granola mix, which may have mostly disappeared one evening after I got home from teaching a few classes.... because of course I had to sample it right then at ten o'clock at night!  Also in the box - chocolate, tea (love chai anything!), a couple of homemade spice mixes, two little jars of jelly and caramel... I might be missing one or two things.

Thanks for everything, Chris!

Make sure you head over to A Kitchen Hoor - you're bound to find something that suits your taste!  You can also find Chris on twitter @flowerfroggirl.

I hope you enjoy your Halloween!  What are your plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!