Friday, November 22, 2013

Friday Five!

It's Friday, glorious Friday!!

Today will be a busy day - teach, attend Pump, pick up produce from the co-op, and get ready for our favorite Friday with Kaitlin.  But here's my list!

1. I got a call early this week from another gym!  It's a really nice one and, after checking out its class schedule, I learned that it incorporates a ton of HIIT training... so my niche!  I go in for an interview next week.  I'm excited!

2. On Monday, I had to take James into the locker room with me after my class to change his diaper because the bathroom in the childcare room is out of order until who knows when.  I finished changing him and was chatting with an instructor friend, and all James wanted was to press his cheek against mine and let me cuddle him.  It was heavenly.  Oh, how I miss that.

3. Right now, as I type this post, James got up extra early, and is sitting on my lap and its just us and Chris in the kitchen enjoying some quiet time.  And James isn't being crabby for 5:45am.  Oh the random moments you get!  It's so hard once you have two kids in the house to enjoy one-on-one time with each of them.

4. I now have had 2 nights of uninterrupted sleep.  Oh how wonderful that's been!  It could change tonight, but who cares?  The past couple of nights have been awesome!

5. Makenzie wants to be "strong like her mommy."  Apparently, I also make the "BEST!" mac and cheese and the "BEST!" quesadillas.  Statements like that melt your heart and (sort of) make up for those less-than-wonderful moments that involve questioning your sanity.

Linking up of course with Courtney, Marlesa, and Cynthia for Five for Friday - go check out their blogs!  And make sure to congratulate Courtney on completing her first marathon!

What's on your list this week?  Are you looking forward to any fun Thanksgiving plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!