Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Some Randomness....

Today is going to be a little crazy for me (more on that later), but my new blogger friend Courtney over at Eat Pray Run, DC tagged me in an ABC get-to-know-you kind of blogging game, so here are some random facts all about me!

A. Attached or Single? Married
B. Best Friend? The originals would have to be my dear girlfriends from high school, Andrea and Sara.  But there are so many women that I have had the privilege of calling friends who will forever be an important part of my life.
C. Cake or pie? Cake.  Vanilla.  Nothing beats a TRUE vanilla.
D. Day of choice? Saturday OR Sunday.  I love our loungy uneventful mornings.
E. Essential Item? Gym shoes.
F. Favorite color? Green.  Used to be pink.  I do still love me some pink, but I think I love green a little more now.
G. Gummy bears or worms? Gummy bears all the way.
H. Home town? Born in Fort Worth, Texas, but raised in Anna, Illinois, population about 5,000.  Small!
I. Favorite Indulgence? Pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks during the fall.  Nothing beats it!  Or bacon.
J. January or July? July.  I hate the heat and humidity, but not as much as I hate having to put on 5 layers.
K. Kids? A sweet 2-year-old little boy, James, and our fur-baby Bailie, our husky mix rescue.
L. Life isn’t complete without? Coffee.  Not kidding.  Take away my smartphone, my computer, whatever.  Just don't take away my coffee!
M. Marriage date? July 3, 2010
N. Number of brothers/sisters? 1 brother
O. Oranges or Apples? Definitely apples.  Orange pie anyone?  I don't think so.
P. Phobias? Scary movies.  I'm not afraid of much, but I detest horror movies.  Even the cheesy ones.
Q. Quotes? Philippians 4:13.  I often repeat this in BodyPump when I feel I can't go on.  John 16:33 “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”
R. Reasons to smile? Grace of God ..... and add in that I'm a mom, God has given us a house in the timeframe we hoped for, and I'm getting paid to do one of my favorite things - work out and design workouts!
S. Season of choice? Fall.  Its the best.
T. Tag 5 People @AllisonWillTri @ROJRunning @toocuterunner @carichristenson @pavmntprincess
U. Unknown fact about me? I don't know how "unknown" this is, but having a career in fitness is a new venture, developed in the last few years.  Have you ever seen the movie Gothika with Halle Berry?  I wanted to be her in that movie.  A far cry from being a fitness instructor/trainer.  Funny how things change.
V. Vegetable? I pretty much love them all, so I'm going to go with broccoli.... side note, I had to type that 3 times before I got the spelling right.
W. Worst habit? Probably managing my time.  Having a kid really makes you extra lousy at that.
X. Xray or Ultrasound? Had both.  Obviously ultrasound with my son, and xrays for various things - dental, orthopedics, etc.
Y. Your favorite food?  I love food.  LOVE food.  If I could only ever have one thing, I think I would pick chocolate covered bacon.  Sound weird?  Go try it.  Then come back to me and tell me how awesome it is.
Z. Zodiac sign? Virgo... unless they enforced those "new" zodiac guidelines, in which case I'm a Leo.  I'd SO rather be a lion!

So there you have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!