Tuesday, July 16, 2013

A nice surprise....


I can't say my husband doesn't listen.

After I passed my group fitness instructor exam AND got my first job last month, I really wanted a shirt that said just this, "she believed she could, so she did."  It really describes the way I view challenges in life.  Do you believe you can?  Well, guess what!  You're right!  You CAN!  So let go of the fear.

I worked really hard to get to my humble beginning in the fitness world and I can't wait to wear this.  I love it, along with the Wonder Woman charm that was give to me.  Thank you, Chris, for believing in me and supporting my dream.

And, in case you're wondering, days 1 and 2 of Clean30 have gone well.  Being meticulous about my food during this challenge has shown me just how much processed sugar I would regularly consume.  Its also keeping me from snacking mindlessly AND it is helping me to be very intentional with getting lots more healthy food in my diet.  But I have to tell you, I am SOOOOO thankful that these vegan "brownies" fit the clean eating bill - I might be lost without them!

I hope your week has started out well.  I can't wait to share how the rest of my week goes with you - lots of things going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!