Monday, September 23, 2013

Ambassador Spotlight Tomorrow Night!

 

I can't wait to tell you all about my trip this past weekend (a much needed mini-vacation, so glad someone in the family had a wedding planned!), but for now I need to share this with you - tomorrow night at 7pm CST, I have the privilege of participating in a #sweatpink ambassador spotlight.  Along with the other 5 lovely ladies pictured above, we will share our journeys into health and fitness, weight loss, and how we make our goals work with daily life.  Here is the event link if you want to check it out.  We will each be live on the web, and though he's not pictured, I'm pretty sure one of my biggest fitspirations will make some appearances - a certain 2 1/2 year old, hehe.

Tune in and share your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!