Thursday, May 16, 2013

Thankful Thursday - "Snug-gle?"


First of all, do you know how hard it is to get a picture of this guy now?!  Its nearly impossible!

Secondly, every other word out of James's mouth these days is "snug-gle?", with emphasis on splitting it into its 2 syllables.  I love it!  Most mornings (though not today when he was up and ready with no need to lay around for a bit) he lays in bed with me and every couple of minutes cuddles up to me and and asks to "snug-gle."  And now at night when we sit down on the couch to unwind together as a family, he just wants to "snug-gle."  I know it won't always be this way, so I am super thankful.

I'm also thankful for a conversation that Chris and I had the other day.  There are no super serious details but the gist of it had to do with working and Chris telling me he didn't want me pursuing anything but fitness and/or baking because he knows its what I love.  That meant the world to me.

And finally I'm thankful for the much nicer (though hotter, we had to turn on the a/c) weather we've been having!  We're walking more, playing outside more, and yesterday we ventured to the (still cold) pool.  Its great!

What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!