Thursday, April 4, 2013

Thankful Thursday

I've seen these types of posts on many other blogs, and I think its time they were added to mine.  I don't know about you, but on a daily basis, I have a LOT to be thankful for, and sometimes, like when you're having a rough day, if you can just think of a few things you're thankful for, it can really brighten your day.

So here we go!

Today I am thankful that yesterday, just after 9am, when I started getting a nasty migraine, I had the option to call my husband to come home and relieve me from my mommy duties so I could rest it out.  I know that a lot of people might not have that flexibility, and as someone who gets hit HARD with migraines when they do happen, I am so thankful that I had an "out."

And on a lighter note, I am super thankful that the powers that be over the exercise program Insanity saw fit to schedule a certification workshop less than 10 miles from our house next month!  We're calling it my "very strange taste" Mother's Day present, but yep, on May 11, yours truly will officially become an Insaniac!  I can't wait!

So come on, what are you thankful for today/yesterday/this week?  I bet you've got something!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!